Dear Valued Patients,
We appreciate the trust that you have placed in us to care for you and your dental health needs.
In an effort to follow the latest guidance from the CDC, the American Dental Association, the American Association of Endodontists, and the Massachusetts Dental Society, and to keep everyone in our community safe, we will continue to implement the following adjustments to our office routines. We appreciate you and are grateful for your efforts in joining us in supporting the following changes in our healthcare delivery.
To continue our role in protecting the public and all of our patients we ask for your cooperation in the following way:
- We ask that if you have any symptoms of illness, please call our office and reschedule your appointment.
- We may adjust your appointment time in order to ensure that you do not wait longer than needed.
- Please let us know that you have arrived for your appointment by calling our office from your car. You are welcome to wait in either your car or our patient lounge.
- Please only bring someone with you if absolutely necessary (driver, guardian, etc.). Please no children.
- Please wear a face covering when entering our practice. When you arrive in our practice, please have a seat in our patient lounge and wait until you are greeted by a team member.
- It is critical that you complete your registration forms online prior to arriving in the office at your scheduled time. Please call our office if you are having trouble with the online registration.
- We have always been and continue to be committed to keeping our office impeccably clean and sanitized.
- All team members at Perry Endodontics have had intense training in the enhanced recommendations for infection control and PPE recommended by the ADA, CDC and AAE. We are proud that we have met or exceeded all CDC recommendations and will continue to monitor and adapt as circumstances change.
Again, thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are confident that together we can protect your health and make a difference in our community.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,