Elizabeth Shin Perry, D.M.D.
Dr. Elizabeth Shin Perry has been practicing endodontics in Westfield since 1995. She currently holds a faculty appointment at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine where she is a clinical instructor in endodontics. Dr. Perry earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania. She went on to receive her D.M.D and graduated Cum Laude from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine where her passion for the field of endodontics was recognized as she was awarded the coveted Excellence in Endodontics Award by the faculty. In addition, Dr. Perry earned the Excellence in Prosthodontics, Excellence in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, and Outstanding Ethics in Dentistry awards upon her graduation from Harvard. She pursued post-doctoral training at the University of Connecticut where she received her Certificate of Specialty in Endodontics. Dr. Perry is one of the select few practicing endodontists in Western Massachusetts to receive the distinction of Board Certification and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics. She was recently inducted as a fellow of the International College of Dentists, a global organization dedicated to the recognition of “outstanding professional achievement, meritorious service, and dedication to the continued progress of dentistry for the benefit of humankind.” Dr. Perry has been happily married for over 20 years and has two children and three dogs. Outside of endodontics, Dr. Perry’s passions include Ashtanga yoga, surfing, and above all, spending time with her family.
Dr. Perry currently serves on the following:
- Board of Directors, American Association of Endodontists
- Practice Affairs Committee, American Association of Endodontists
- Track Organizer for the AAE Annual Session Planning Committee, American Association of Endodontists
- Code Maintenance Committee, American Dental Association
- House of Delegates, Massachusetts Dental Society
- Executive Committee, Valley District Dental Society
- Pioneer Valley Women’s Dentists, Co-Chair